Canna-energy balls- AVB recipe of the month
Posted by APOLLO AIRVAPE
Welcome back to AirVape’s Recipe of the Month!
Our July treat is this time healthy and yummie at the same time! Let us introduce you our very special canna-energy balls infused with AVB or CBD oil! Make every day special with this little innocent treat! Let’s roll it!
If AVB is new to you and not quite sure what is it, or how to save and use it, go ahead, and check out our AVB guide.
You can find the basics and some cool tricks and tips on how to get the most out of your already vaped bud. Also, you can find previous recipes here.
Note: While you are going through our AVB Guide, you can also find tips, how to water cure your AVB (takes away the strong scent of weed) or how to make cannabutter (you can use it for cooking), so make sure you check that out.
On the other side, AVB is already decarboxylated so you have one step less. AVB goes though decarboxylation process under the heat of your AirVape vaporizer!
Cool, right? Alright, let’s dive into our recipe!
- 1 cup of oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or preferred nut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 mL CBD oil or 6g AVB
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, roast shredded coconut until it turns brown.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix oats, half of the shredded coconut, peanut butter, maple syrup/honey, chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and CBD oil/ flour consistency AVB until well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Roll into balls of about 1-inch. Roll the balls onto the remaining roasted shredded coconut and press lightly until completely covered.
Store canna-energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
We can’t say it enough! Always be cautious when trying to figure out your dosage.
AVB’s strength depends on the original bud, the time of your vaping session, your sensitivity. Experiment with care and always start with a rather smaller amount! ;)