The amazing benefits of CBD are slowly coming in front of the entire world with every passing day. You can consume cannabis to enhance your health without any side effects. But to understand which form of CBD will suit your body, you will need to look into some in-depth facts. So, stay hooked to know the right kind of cannabis dosage.
People often mistake cannabis as marijuana, but we don't want you to do the same. Marijuana is vastly different from cannabis. While CBD has no or fewer side effects on the human body, hemp is packed with adverse side effects. But still, there is a right dosage and form for everything. Therefore, while having CBD products too, you need to be careful. Overdose tends to cause health ailments. Before you know what type of cannabis is safe for your body, we will like to give you a brief on how CBD works. Delve into the article to understand more.
How Does CBD Work?
Cannabis works with the endocannabinoid system of your body. Previously, it was believed that endocannabinoid receptors are present only in nerves and the brain, but recent studies show that they occupy space throughout the body, including your skin. This system involves many body processes, including mood, stress, memory, pain, immune system, reproductive system, metabolism, sleep, and so on.
Although the system can support a lot of body processes, at times, it too needs the support of some other chemical and then is when cannabis comes to its rescue. Cannabidiol interacts with your endocannabinoid system by producing phytocannabinoids. It binds with the receptors and helps overcome problems like stress, inflammation, autoimmune diseases, cancer, and many more. Therefore, there is a wide range of CBD benefits in human health.
Right and Safe Ways to Use CBD Products
CBD products come in different forms. It is often hard to decide which way will serve which purpose. But we are to help you know what kind of cannabis you should prefer for your needs and goals. Decide the best type of cannabis product for yourself and enjoy its maximum health benefits. The different forms are:
- CBD Oil: Most commonly, cannabis is used in its oil form. You can consume CBD oil directly using a dropper. Use the dropper to put a few drops of cannabis under your tongue directly in your mouth. You can also use CBD oil in your foods and juices, and consume it as per your convenience. Consuming it directly via foods will help you fight deadly diseases like tumors and cancer.
- CBD Cigarettes: If you are facing problems like anxiety, stress, insomnia, and depression, then the right form of cannabis product for you would be CBD cigarettes. When you directly smoke cannabis, it reaches your brain and helps relieve stress and anxiety super effectively.
- CBD Gummies and Coffee: If you don't want to have cannabis either in the form of oil or in the way of cigarettes, you can stick to cannabis gummies or CBD coffee. You might be wondering whether or not CBD gummies are safe to take, then YES they are. CBD gummies are extremely helpful in managing pain and stress. The added perk is their great sweet taste. You must prefer CBD coffee if you are a coffee lover. This intake method also tastes brilliant and will keep you refreshed throughout the day.
- CBD Balm and Cream: Other common forms of cannabis are CBD cream and balm. You can apply CBD balm directly on your skin to heal inflammation, pain, swelling, and so on.
- CBD Capsule: Cannabis is also available in the form of capsules, but while having pills, it is essential to know the true power and dosage. To know that consult a doctor nearby.
- CBD Dabs: This is a type of cannabis extracted from non-psychoactive hemp. If you are worried whether or not dabbing will get you high, then the answer to that is NO. It won't. The chemical component that makes a person high is THC, but the best CBD dab does not contain any trace of THC. Therefore, it is a great way to complete your daily requirement of cannabidiol.
We hope that this article can help you know the right form of cannabis that will suit you. It is highly recommended that you consult a nearby doctor to know the correct dosage of cannabis to fit in the requirements of your body. So, when are you planning to start using CBD? Do let us know!
Author’s Bio: Rae_H is a medical expert researching on cannabis and its health benefits. She believes that cannabis is a blessing to mankind. She also writes blogs and articles to share her views on the same. Often Rae_H is invited to public medical seminars to throw light on the benefits of CBD.