Welcome back to AirVape’s Recipe of the Month.
Our September dish is a yummy and versatile egg salad, that is super easy to make.
Egg salad is a very popular creamy spread made from just a couple of ingredients. The good thing about it that you can easily double the ingredients and make it for a few days ahead and have it for dinner for a couple of nights in a row. That way you can easily get your preferred AVB dosage same time every day.
Also the egg salad is just great on bread, you can wrap it in a tortilla and slice it to make little finger foods, or just load it into a big leaf of salad if you want to cut the carbs.
If AVB is new to you and not quite sure what is it, or how to save and use it, go ahead and check out our AVB guide. You can find the basics and some cool tricks and tips on how to get the most out of your already vaped bud. Also, you can find previous recipes here.
Note: While you are going through our AVB Guide, you can also find tips, how to water cure your AVB (takes away the strong scent of weed) or how to make cannabutter (you can use it for cooking), so make sure you check that out.
If you read our previous recipes you will see that we try to recommend delicious, easy dishes that are a little bit higher in fat. That is because AVB and cannabinoids are dissolved in fatty food much better, so you can absorb it better.
For the egg salad you really just need a couple of ingredients and you are good to go. Chances are the most of these ingredients are already in your fridge so there isn’t anything holding you back.
Egg salad infused with AVB
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 5 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon mustard (dijon is our favorite)
- Half finely chopped red onion (you can use a food processor)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (room temperature, soft)
- 2-4 g of water cured AVB (depending on your tolerance)
- Salt and pepper
- Place the eggs in a pot and fill the pot up with cold water. (Make sure the water is covering the eggs)
- Place it on the stove and bring the water to boil.
- Boil the eggs for 12-13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and fill up the pot with ice-cold water again. Let the eggs cool down in the water. (It is easier to clean the shell if the eggs are cold)
- Remove the shell and break the eggs into small pieces with a fork
- Chop the onions or place them into a food processor
- Combine all the other ingredients with the eggs in a bowl and use salt and pepper to season it
- Let it cool in the fridge and serve it in the desired way!
We can’t say it enough, that always take it slow when you start creating dishes with AVB. Potency depends on the original bud and the way of decarboxylation (activation of raw cannabis) process. So be cautious and watch how your body reacts to AVB infused dishes.