The month of December brings all the lovely Christmas treats.
Are you ready for our treat?
What about Christmas Space Cookies infused with AVB?
• 250 g self-raising flour (plus extra for rolling out)
• 125 g cold butter cut into 1cm (½inch) cubes (plus extra for greasing)
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ginger
• 125 g caster sugar
• 1 egg beaten
• 6g AVB
If AVB is new to you and you are not quite sure what it is, or how to save and use it, go ahead and check out our AVB guide.
You can find the basics, some cool tricks, and tips on getting the most out of your already vaped bud. Also, you can find previous recipes here.
1. Grease 2 large baking sheets with a thin layer of butter. Preheat your
oven to a 200C / 180C fan/ gas mark 6 / 400F.
2. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and add the cubes of cold butter.
Rub the butter and flour between your fingers (as if you are trying to rub the
flour into the butter) until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add the sugar, spices, and ABV, and stir in thoroughly. Then add the
beaten egg and stir again. Gradually the mixture should start to come together as a dough, but if it doesn’t all stick together, add a tiny bit of water to help it come together. Don’t add too much, though!
4. As soon as your biscuit mixture starts coming together, use your hands to
squish it together into a ball.
5. Sprinkle your work surface with a bit of flour and pop your ball of biscuit
dough on top. Sprinkle some more flour on top of your dough, then roll out the
biscuit dough to a thickness of about 5mm / ¼inch (it doesn’t have to be
perfect – no need to get your ruler out!)
6. Using a selection of star or other shaped cutters, cut out your cookies
and gently lay them on the prepared baking tray. Be sure to spread them out a
bit, as they will grow a little in the oven.
7. When you have as many shapes out of the biscuit dough as possible,
squish the mixture back together, shape it into a ball, and then roll it out
again. You should get a few more stars out of the rerolled dough.
Keep squishing and rerolling until you have run out of biscuit dough.
8. Put the biscuits in your preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the stars
are pale gold on top and just a little bit darker around the edges. Start checking
after 5 minutes, and if in doubt, get them out! They can always be popped back
in if they need to be done more.
9. When your biscuits are cooked, cool them on a wire rack. They
can be eaten warm or cold. When they are completely cool, they can be stored
in a biscuit tin or other airtight container, where they will keep for about a week.
We can’t say it enough! Always be cautious when trying to figure out your
AVB’s strength depends on the original bud, the time of your vaping session,
Experiment with care, and always start with a rather smaller amount! ;)