Posted by APOLLO AIRVAPE
Have you accumulated AVB from your favorite AirVape vaporizer? Time to use it. In our Recipe of The Month, we will show you how to prepare the best and long-lasting cannagummies.
Whether if you would like to have the AVB gummies to get energetic or relaxed, here is a recipe to joke around with your friends. From classic bears to funny emojis, there are hundreds of molds available on the market to choose among and get your party started.
If AVB is new to you and not quite sure what is it, or how to save and use it, go ahead, and check out our AVB guide. You can find the basics and some cool tricks and tips on how to get the most out of your already vaped bud. Also, you can find previous recipes here.
Note: While you are going through our AVB Guide, you can also find tips, how to water cure your AVB (takes away the strong scent of weed) or how to make cannabutter (you can use it for cooking), so make sure you check that out.
Check out more here:
Recipe of the month
The right dose of AVB varies from person to person so here we make a suggestion for the right dose to your gummies.
The cannagummies take approximately 2h to be ready and offers a good shelf life compared to other gummy recipes due to the addition of a special ingredient: the corn syrup. Let us get into it!
Fine mesh strainer or filter
2 thermo resistant bowls / pans
- 10-12 grams AVB
- ½ tsp Sunflower lecithin (preference) or Soy Lecithin
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup Water
- 3 oz unflavoured Gelatine
- 1 pack or 6 oz Jell-O (any flavor)
- Cooking spray
- Combine the AVB, Sunflower (or soy) lecithin and coconut oil in safe container and mix. Cover, put in a water bath and place in oven still set at 250° F for 2 hours. Stir halfway through.
- Remove the oil from oven and let it cool down for a couple minutes. Strain the oil through a fine mesh strainer or filter. Press the oil out of the cannabis.
- Measure out ¼ cup for the recipe.
- In a small saucepan over low heat combine sunflower lecithin and the infused oil. Whisk together.
- Add the water and the unflavoured gelatine one pack at a time while continuing to whisk.
- Whisk in the flavoured gelatine and the corn syrup. Keep stirring for about 5 minutes and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to low, spray molds with cooking spray. Fill each mold to the top with a dropper or spoon. Keep stirring your mix periodically (a set of second hands help).
- Place molds in the fridge or freezer to chill.
Now, here is one of the most important tricks of the recipe. If you intend to eat the gummies as soon as possible, keep them for 20 minutes in the freezer or 1 hour in the fridge. They will be ready for consumption. Store it in airtight containers for 2-3 days at room temperature. Freeze for extended storage.
If you are not in a rush, a special tip is to take the gummies out from fridge / freezer sooner and place them on wax paper, flipping bottom and top along 24h. After that they are ready to be transferred to a non-airtight container, with an amazing texture.
Be creative with your gummies mold and have fun!