This Red Velvet Pancake recipe infused with the AVB is your new favorite excuse to eat cake for breakfast (not that you needed one) for a decadent wake and bake!
If AVB is new to you and not quite sure what is it, or how to save and use it, go ahead and check out our AVB guide. You can find the basics and some cool tricks and tips on how to get the most out of your already vaped bud. Also, you can find previous recipes here.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 ½ hours
- Serving size: 2 pancakes
- Yield: 5 servings
- ½ cup butter, melted and divided in half
- 1 ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup organic cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon red food color
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6g AVB
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg, butter and AVB - whisk thoroughly.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Add milk mixture, and whisk together just until all of the ingredients are combined, leaving the batter slightly lumpy.
- Heat your pan over medium heat for 60-90 seconds.
- Butter the pan, then pour about ¼ cup batter into for each pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until edges set up, and the top is bubbly.
- Carefully flip the pancake, and cook for another 1-2 minutes to cook the pancake through.
- Repeat with rest of the batter.
- Dust the pancakes with powdered sugar, and serve with your favorite syrups and toppings.
We can’t say it enough! Always be cautious when trying to figure out your dosage.
AVB’s strength depends on the original bud, the time of your vaping session, your sensitivity.
Experiment with care and always start with a rather smaller amount! ;)